Thursday, May 21, 2009

I havent been on here for quite awhile... but I am going to be using this a lot more often now... just have to remember to get here...lol I have been starting some programs online to make some money, my auntie, and my best friend got me into it... I am so glad that they did!

I am working with vinefire, KERClink, mylot, and a couple others but I do not remember right off the moment... I would have to say that mylot is my favorite one, granted you dont get paid a whole lot but I feel there is more there are more benefits then just money in that site... I love to write, I love to learn new things + ideas, and I am getting paid for it!!! There are a couple other sites that i am working with but I am do not mention them because I do not know enough about them...

If you know of other sites that make money and that are legit please lets me know,


Sunny

1 comment:

  1. You will get the hang of the programs you are doing and probably be doing many more. The ones I join I automatically look for the referral pages to see if there is a banner or a link that I can post in my blog, or in my list of links in my blog.

    Hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete